Sunday, April 1, 2007

The future of the blog?

What to do now? In my myopic creation of this blog several months ago, I had no idea how addicted I would become to recording my daily activities. But now that this Great Asian Trip is over, what do I do? Document my adventures in ... Chicago? I guess I'll have to. Blogging has definitely taught me an appreciation for the uncommon events that occur in my daily life, so perhaps I will continue recording those.

The venue may have changed, the descriptive text above may need altering, but we remain Desi Adventurers...

2 comments:

  1. The best thing about adventuring - you don't have to be in an exotic locale to have them. Write about your daily observations, share photographs of things that caught your eye. I look forward to seeing more from you!

    ReplyDelete